Check List: Study Start
- Enrollment: Have you remitted your tuition fees?
- Print it out: study regulations, time table, module plan. Or do you even have to plan your own time table?
- Preliminary Courses: Are there any? When do they start? Do you have to apply or enroll for them?
- Search for an apartment: check the internet
- Is there public transport? Or do you need a bike or car to get to University?
- Is there public funding in the country you´re going to? Sometimes this is also available for foreign students
- Financing: Do you need a job or a student loan?
- What kinds of insurances do I need? Do I need special health insurance when studying abroad?
- Don´t forget to have fun when you start this new exciting part of your life!